Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time to slow down ....

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My in-laws from New Mexico and Nevada are going to visit us next week. They just arrived at my brother in- law's house in North Carolina. We don't know yet when is the exact day they will see us here in Virginia. My husband said that we need to go there at some point in time so we can have a little get together there before going to our place. Tomorrow I will start cleanng the entire house so it will be ready for them when they get here next week; that means I will not be able to spend more time blogging. Please bear with me during those days, I will try my best to visit your blogs and drop ec's as well. Thanks and fun bloggig and visiting our online buddies!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea