Friday, August 22, 2008

Fill in ...Tag!

Posted by Cecile at Friday, August 22, 2008
My roommate and I once: Never have a roommate.
Never in my life have I: broke up with someone.
High school was: was fun.
When I’m nervous: sweat a lot and my hands are shaking.

My hair: needs a haircut and highlight.
When I was 5: I was living with my grandparents.
When I turn my head left: I can see my son asleep.
By this time next year: we’ll be moving to a new house.

My favorite aunt is: No one.
I have a hard time understanding: the language of Latinos.
You know I like you if: I am nice to you.
My ideal of breakfast is: fresh fruits, wheat cereal with 2% milk and juice.

If you visit my home town: the weather is going to be hot.
If you spend the night at my house: you will never regret it.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: is sheep?
I shouldn’t have been: white rice because it makes my blood sugar high.

Last night I: I went to bed early!
A better name for me would be: the name that was given by my parents.
I’ve been told I look like: Alma Moreno.
If I could have any car, it would be: Toyota Matrix

Thanks Jhona for this tag.

Now it's time to tag: Umma, Rosa, Richelle and Danah.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea