Monday, June 7, 2010

Pixel Bug: Relaxing By The Lake...

Posted by Cecile at Monday, June 07, 2010

As I always say, we love outdoors. If you don't find us home...you'll find us relaxing by the lake, camping, shopping, at the park picnicking, visiting my in-laws, and nature tripping. We get bored easily when home especially if you live in an apartment. Blogging and Facebooking or watching my fave tv shows are not enough to ease our boredom. So here is one thing we like to do as family when hubby is off from work.

Playing on the playground...Jake and the beautiful Lake Ray Hubbard...
Jake smiling at me...under the tree playing by himself...
...with Daddy watching people boating.
Resting after playing and walking together...
and yours truly....as usual taking picture of myself :-).
We love nature and outdoor indeed! Anyway, there were plenty of people that day...there were Indian people partying and riding boat, and people para-sailing.

And this is my entry for this week's Pixel Bug. Join us by clicking the link.

3 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Nice place for fishing. I love the photo of jake and his dad. :)

Unknown said...

I love the place ces, asa mni siya? good to know that you guys are having a blast summer. Hows your moving nga pala ces? sowe ngayon lng uli nakasuroy imung lola hehe

Dhemz said...

awwwwww...ang sayaya ng bonding nyo te...wish we have a lake close by...cute kaau ang smile ni jake...pogi kaau!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea