Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Washing the Car with Daddy!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Back in the old house where we used to live, I had fun washing our cars. It saved us money and they are so clean! I like washing cars for it gives me something to do and get busy with. It's been awhile since I last washed our car and for whatever reason, I don't feel like doing it anymore. Good thing my hubby doesn't ask me to do the washing; now that Jacob is six he helps Daddy wash our car and is having fun.


Here's the snapshots I took when they were washing the van before heading to New Mexico for Christmas wit my in-laws. It was a little bit chilly that time and all I did was dried it afterward :-). Don't you love having a little happy helper home? I do!

1 comments:

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding. And it will hand down as a witness of this wonderful memory. For the bride, A line wedding dresses is the most important part of the wedding. It is very happy for the girls to treasure the mermaid wedding dressesforever. When you know the culture of the ball gown wedding-dresses, you will attach importance to your family life.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality.You can find Wedding dresses 2011 Styles beach wedding dresses empire wedding dresses column wedding dresses tea length wedding dresses strapless wedding dresses plus size wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dressesyour dream. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea