Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Need to Get Slim, Fast!

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, December 29, 2011


Just like most people who made New Years resolution to lose weight and didn't succeed, I am not losing my hope that I would be able to keep my resolution this coming 2012 which is to be physically active, eat healthy and lose weight. I know I have been trying to lose weight ever since I gained weight, and this time I intend to work on my goal just because I am scared of losing my transplanted kidney. I am diabetic and have an elevated blood pressure and losing extra pounds would really give great help in managing this two life threatening diseases.

I have done many things to lose weight including no white rice, white bread on my diet, and less sugar on top of daily exercise and it helped a lot, but then again I started doing the things I wasn't supposed to do. I stopped exercising due to spending a lot of time in front of the computer, watching TV and eating more. I can't blame anybody but me. I need to take control of my life, and take responsibility of my actions. I really need to have the self discipline and self-control when it comes to food otherwise I will regret not taking care of my health for the rest of my life. It isn't too late and I know I can do it!

SF-123-RTD-CreamyMilkChocolate.jpg
I am glad to know that there is still product out there like Slim-Fast that could help me get slim fast! I like the slim fast method which is called Slim Fast 3*2*1* where I get to eat 3 snacks composed of 100-calorie snack bars, nuts, fruits and/or vegetables, 2 shakes or meal bars and 1 500-calorie balanced meal everyday. They taste good for I have tried them before. My favorite are the French vanilla, and the creamy milk chocolate.

12 comments:

andeandelumuth said...

OK good to see- interesting blogs are always sweet! Peace.
cream pemutih wajah

tingtong said...

I very happy to find this website on bing, just what I was looking for : D also bookmarked
sheep placenta

OndeMandeRancakBanar said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!
produk anti aging

BoyolaliKotaSusu said...

I visited this page first time and found it Very Good Job of acknowledgment and a marvelous source of info.........Thanks
produk perawatan wajah

tingtong said...

hay...I feel this article so interesting, thanks for putting up guys
kecantikan wajah

OndeMandeRancakBanar said...

Thanks for your enjoy article.The blog is written in such a way that it is so easy to read and understand....I look forward to more updates. =D
penyakit katarak

tingtong said...

I like your article..it's so interesting..thanks for putting up guys :)
cara merawat wajah

tingtong said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author :)
tips kecantikan

tingtong said...

I like this website, Thanks for sharing this information. Keep posting more.

tingtong said...

I very happy to find this website on bing, just what I was looking for : D also bookmarked

tingtong said...

hey..your article so interesting guys :)

tingtong said...

nice article guys.....

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea