Attending my grandmother's funeral taught me a lot of lessons in life.
First: I learned that we need to save for our future including money for our funeral and related stuffs. If we failed to do it, our loved one will not only grieve for their lost, but also will suffer stress because of the financial responsibilities we left them such as payment for burial, unpaid debt and so forth.
Second: we need to hold a reunion while our folks are still alive. We do not want to have the reunion done only after they die.
Third: what is done, can never be undone. So, before you say something, think it ten times or you might regret what you've said.
Four: if you want to say something to certain person, say it directly to her/him.
Fifth: gossip, don't pass it on!
These are lessons in life that we sometimes forget or neglect to do. Let us not forget these things, for by so doing...our life's challenges would be very much easier to handle. Don't you agree?
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- 5 Great Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- Protect Yourself and Loved Ones!
- The Butterfly
- UMOO, Best Fantasy Stock Market Game
- Neno's Award
- Are You Looking for the Quicker Search Engine?
- A 40 Questions Meme -Sunday Stealing
- Let 's Laugh at Filipino Jokes
- Best Laser Hair Removal in NYC
- Herbs that Halt Headaches
- Glimpse of my Grandmother's Funeral
- In Need of Compression Connector?
- Lessons in Life
- Are You Looking for Camping Tools?
- How To Store Baby Clothes and Keepsakes
- Best Air Conditioning Ever!
- 100 Truths Tag
- ▼ April (17)