Friday, June 26, 2009

Children Summer Reading

Posted by Cecile at Friday, June 26, 2009
As parent, one of the challenges I face during summertime is how to entertain my son for at least two and a half months. I have so much things on my mind and it is overwhelming. He is still too young to read a book since he is barely five year old. He cannot read yet, but he loves books. A day will never pass without me reading a book with him. I read different kinds of books, from his favorite bible stories to his favorite cartoons characters. I want to instill on his mind positive attitude and its importance as he grows up.

It is good to know that there is a book out there that I can read to him that teaches this kind of thing to my son. Since my son started watching fantasy video, I am pretty sure he will have the fun listening while I read Chin and the Magic Stones to him. And as the author of the book said: And I quote: “Through this delightful tale children can learn that if they trust themselves, visualize positive outcomes, and keep a positive attitude the results can be most unexpected, positive, and satisfying”; isn't it great?

Chin_and_the_magic_stones_book_1_lj_salazar

I, myself would like to read this book; will surely bought a copy for the whole family to read and learn. When I went to the site, I read a lot of nice and positive things about this book and that is enough why it should be included in our collection of good books. If you want a copy of this book for your family, go to amazon.com; and for more detail, you should visit www.chinandthemagicstones.com.

Post?slot_id=40730&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea