Puto Bumbong and Bibingka are two native holiday treats that are bound to the pre-drawn Misa de Aguinaldo, which starts December 16 and is held everyday for nine days until Christmas Day. In the city, even well-dressed matrons buy them dripping with melted butter and sprinkled with niyog to get them going for the nine dawn Masses.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Have a Happy New Year Everyone!
- Monday Mayhem: The Resolution Meme....
- Happy Birthday, Umma!
- Mommy Moments: Christmas Moments
- Flavor of Christmas, Pinoy-Style
- The Christmas Tree Test
- Pulling Sticks and Yellow Notes!
- I Need This Wool Shirt Badly!
- Do You Spread Holiday Cheer?
- Mommy Moments: Some of the Precious Moments with M...
- ▼ December (10)