It's been awhile since my son last pulled sticks at school and we were so happy for that; but last week, he pulled two for two consecutive days because he wasn't listening to his teacher and was talking so much! Yesterday, he pulled one again and it is not good. I just don't understand why he wouldn't listen and stop playing when ask to! He knew I don't like to see a "yellow note" inside his backpack that is why he's been hiding it from me lately. The thing is, he wouldn't show it to his Dad! My son is a good little man, he is just playful, but when it comes to school work, he always get 100% on their test and even gets stars, smiley faces, stickers and stamps on it. Any suggestions how to deal with his playfulness when at school? What about listening? We always tell him to listen to his teacher, be good and don't talk when the teacher is giving lesson...but somehow, he forgeo it every once in awhile, thus bringing me a note to sign and return the next day. I love my son so much and I am worried for him.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Have a Happy New Year Everyone!
- Monday Mayhem: The Resolution Meme....
- Happy Birthday, Umma!
- Mommy Moments: Christmas Moments
- Flavor of Christmas, Pinoy-Style
- The Christmas Tree Test
- Pulling Sticks and Yellow Notes!
- I Need This Wool Shirt Badly!
- Do You Spread Holiday Cheer?
- Mommy Moments: Some of the Precious Moments with M...
- ▼ December (10)