For our Spring Break vacation, we went to New Mexico where my in-laws live. It was a 7-day getaway where enjoyed the beauty of nature like the White Sand Dunes, in Alamorgordo, NM. We had so much fun playing on the white sand. We went there early that is why there were only few people were there and you can hardly see them for they prefer to the other side of the sand dunes. Anyway, here are some of the photos we have taken while there.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- Mommy Moments: My World is Blue
- Mommy Moments: My Boy In Red
- This Life is a Test!
- Mommy Moments: Yellow
- My Little Happy Helper...
- Mommy Moments: Jake's Fave Shoes!
- Quote on Prayer
- Let Us Watch "Date Night" Movie!
- Calling All Medical City Kidney Transplant Team!
- Trip to White Sand (Dunes) National Park
- Mommy Moments: Jacob's Acvievemnets as Kindergarte...
- Happy Birthday...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (222)