Summer is the best time to teach our kids to learn to swim. Knowing how to swim is an important skill everyone should have for it can save your own life as well as other's lives. I regreted that I never learn how to. I don't want my son to make the same mistake again and so we enrolled him to a swim lesson. Next week would be the last week and we are pretty happy with the result. His fear of water is overcame and he can now play and swim at his own phase by himself....and without being pressured. We are very proud of him! Here are some of the photos I took during the last three weeks of his lesson.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- Fine Clothing Made in America
- To Our Pride and Joy....
- MM: Park Day
- Back to the "School Routine"
- Something to Ponder About
- Jake's Swimming Lesson
- Mommy Moments: Rides on Amusement Center
- Interior Decorating That’s Ready For Fun
- Mommy Moments: Jake's Bag and School Day
- Perfect Gift for My In - Laws from FriendGiftr!
- Office Chair over Workbench
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2009 (222)