The other day, we went to Harbor Freight to buy hubby's gift for Father's Day; while there, all of a sudden he changed his mind and decided to replace the chair he uses when working in front of the computer. So the workbench is out of the picture now. He doesn't want it anymore. Well, I told him whatever he wants, he can get it...it's not my gift anyway :-). We went to IKEA next and got him an office chair! As planned, we also purchased the china cabinet that matches our dinette. We Have assembled it the other night and we were both happy about it. Now, our little dining room is complete :-).
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- Fine Clothing Made in America
- To Our Pride and Joy....
- MM: Park Day
- Back to the "School Routine"
- Something to Ponder About
- Jake's Swimming Lesson
- Mommy Moments: Rides on Amusement Center
- Interior Decorating That’s Ready For Fun
- Mommy Moments: Jake's Bag and School Day
- Perfect Gift for My In - Laws from FriendGiftr!
- Office Chair over Workbench
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2009 (222)