We like to watch movies at home or at the movie house but didn't really think of taking pictures while while inside the movie theater....and so this is the only one I took before going inside :-). This was taken by the way last year (December) ready to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks :-). We don't really have preference as to what movie we would watch; as long as it is kid-friendly and is rated for GP. Anyway, we couldn't wait to see Nanny McPhee returns with the Frier's next weekend :-); this time will make sure to take photo of us :-).
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- Jacob's Separation/School Anxiety
- MM: Jake Loves Toys and Gadgets, too!
- Win a free Weekend Stay at Hampton Hotel
- From Excited to Terrified
- Reboost Program
- Mommy Moments: Kids and Movies
- Great Info about Wasp Spray
- MM: Jacob Loves Books
- Gifts from A Mystery Friend...
- To A Good Friend, Nancy
- MM: Lights....Camera....Pose
- MM: Grocery Shopping
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2009 (222)