Thursday, November 3, 2011

MM: Fall festival and Halloween 2011

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, November 03, 2011
Since there will be any more themes on Mommy Moments from now on, I wouldn't have any problem posting something here. This week, I decided to focus on the Fall season. Fall festival, pumpkin patch and Halloween rolled into one. J decided to be a Mario this year. Here they are :-); seriously, I'll be missing fall pretty soon :-(. Oh well...winter is here and Christmas will be here before we know it. Anyway, hope you enjoy my entry this week.

Annual Fall festival at J's school
Trick or treat at J's friend church
With the Pinays kids :-)
At the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical garden.


mommy moments

17 comments:

Marie said...

It looks fun! :)

Cecile said...

Thanks MC for the visit and comment :-)

Joy said...

wow ang cute naman ng little Mario mo sis :) i love playing Mario Bros. hihi

Tetcha said...

I love that Mario costume on Jacob! Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/11/mommy-moments-halloween-2011.html

MsMightyMau said...

I missed my mom because of this blog. nice! :D

Unknown said...

hi that was cute, may beard pa talaga si mario mo Fit and Fashion Mom
From wala to okay
Raketer Mama

Unknown said...

Jacob is really charming ces. he smile on the cam, tapos he also pose for mommy. cute ng costume nya lalo na yang top photo na may bigote pa

Ms. Journ said...

wow ang laki ng kalabasa na yan... heheh.. buti pa ikaw sis lagi mo na enjoy itong halloween party dito sa kabilang dapit di ganun ka popular. Anyway daan ako here.

Mommy Levy said...

He is so cute with the Mario costume :) galing!

Lady Patchy said...

Tagal kong hindi nakasilip at nakasali sa MM. Ang laki na ni jacob ,bagay ang Mario costume.

MoM from Manila said...

nice Mario costume bagay na bagay sa son mo!

i hope you can also take a peek at my mommy moment this week

Jenn Valmonte said...

Ang cute ng son mo, 'te Cecile!

Mel_Cole said...

Looks like you had a blast Mommy Cess. I like your cat face. :) Visiting from Pink Fridays. http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2011/11/our-family-halloween-2011.html

""rarejonRez"" said...

Dakua jud anang pumpkin oi! Enjoy kaayo mo Ces, I'm sure the little guy had a blast! :)


Visiting (lately) for MM! Hope you don't mind. :) I shared my daughter's BUTTERFLY IDEA at my blog, if you can stop by! ;-)

Pinaywriter said...

Mario Forthewin! He is sooooooooooo cute!~

Mharms said...

That is fun! And seeing our child enjoy the event is priceless.

Marms
http://www.leytestar.com/

Chris said...

really nice mario there! :d

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea