Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beauty Secrets

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beauty Secret?

I just copied it from no other than my simple friend, Juliet.

Here's my take:

My Foundation/ Face Powder: Cover Girl
My Mascara: I have few, but never use them
My Blush: Clinique (courtesy of Ate Delia who works at Neiman Marcus; it's FREE! Otherwise, the cheapest one will do)
My Lipstick: Clinique (Ate Delia again) Revlon, Maybelline
My Essential Beauty Product: Proactive
My favorite Make-up product: Clinique (again fronm Ate Delia) None in particular!
My Perfume: Eternity, Davidoff, Curve, Bench, Versace and Calvin Klein (mostly gifts from my huubby)
My Nails: Nail clipper (I don't like polish, I just keep it trim and clean)
My Feet: Just like my nails
My hands: Bath and Body Works
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Toothpaste, Toothbrush and 2-in-1 Bodywash/Shampoo
Women I admire for their beauty: Drew Barrymore and Natalie Portman
Women with the best Sense of Style: Gwenyth Paltrow
My ultimate dream: To visit all the LDS Temple in the U.S. and/or Bring my Parents here.
My favorite fashion Publication: None

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea