Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sleepless in ashland...

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I have been sleep deprive for two nights now since my friends, Juliet told me about this blogger. It sounded like interesting so I decided to go sign up. She was right; once you started, you'll get addicted to it. I don't know you guys, but I am now. I am not good at it yet; not even close, but I am trying hard. I still need a lot of things to learn. Thank God, Sweetiepie helped me a lot as Juliet do. I am thankfulfor them and their help. Anyway, my husband is getting quite upset about this whole thing and me being on the computer most of the time. He is upset because my son is not getting more attention anymore since I got into this Blogger on top of Friendster. I know... I know, but what can I do; I am by myself the whole morning Jacob at school and Matt is at work. Wouldn't you do the same thing? It is boring sometimes to be alone. I am a homebody person; but despite of that, I still get bored. And the only thing I can turn to is the computer; makes me busy and makes the day go faster. Event hough I am sleep deprive, I can't complain, because I am gaining friends and learning from them. This is also a way for me to stop thinking Texas and the friends we left behind there three months ago. I now am enjoying blogging despite that I still get confuse at times.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea