Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Mommy Moments - Look At That Mess!
- Jake's Birthday at Friend's House
- Foods Your Heart Loves
- Fall Kid's Jobs
- Summer Jobs for Kids
- We've Found an Ideal Place to Live!
- Small Talk Six!
- Mommy Moments: Playtime
- Facts About My Son
- 10 Benefits of Smiling
- A Package from Dhemz!
- Friendship Chain
- Mommy Moments - Encounter with the Animals
- How to Clean Your Room in 10 Minutes
- ▼ July (14)
My Online Buddies
My Other Blogs/ Links
Sweet Life of Jacob
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Posted by Cecile at Thursday, July 16, 2009
1. Born on the morning of July
2. Birth weight: 4 lbs. 7 oz., was a preemie baby!
3. First word, Dada.
4. First steps: 14 months old
5. Loves watching video/animated movie Pocahontas, Toy Story 1 and 2, The Incredibles, and Winnie the Pooh!
6. Was a "Tow head" for about the first 3 yrs.
7. Loves playing, bike riding, and reading books with Mom or Dad.
8. Is starting Kindergarten this fall (i can't believe that my baby is growing so fast!). He can read ABC's and 123's, write his name, write numbers and letters (both the capital and lower case), solve simple Math.
9. Is the sweetest kid! He's kind, patient, giving, and considerate and loves being with friends.
10. Does pretty good in school. He is smart, though he has just finished Pre-K.
11. He's a sister who is in Heaven.
12. He is loved by his whole family, Mom, Dad, Grandparents, lots of Aunts and Uncles, and cousins.
13. My littleman will be turning 5 this month! Happy Birthday, my little pumpkin :-)!
Categories our son