Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teddy is Cold, Mommy!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, January 19, 2010
I can't think of what to write here on my blog that is why it takes few days or sometimes even week before you will see something here. I think that happens if you owe multiple or more blogs. So while hubby is out dropping Jake off to school I decided to write something hehehe, though I don't think it will make a reader interested to it. Anyway, just want to share with you that my son is getting very creative. Here is a picture of his fave stuffed toy, Teddy. He told me Teddy needs a clothes to keep him warm, so he made a paper clothes and showed it to me :-); i think it's kind of cute!


The other day he made a spaceship uniform for Teddy and pretended that he was on the space with him. I forgot to take a picture of it though.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

aw napakacaring naman ni Jake.

Josie said...

ang cute naman,sarap talaga when you see how creative your kid is.

Unknown said...

Grabe nato new look sd hehehe, nagkugi ang mommy. nice siya tsang. haaay cold si teddy, papel mn sd gihabol lol.

Juliet said...

cute kaayo ang teddy cel na naay papel. sweet naman ni jacob :-)

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea