Thursday, May 20, 2010

MM: Mother's Day 2010

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, May 20, 2010
mommy moments

This year's Mother's Day (May 9, 2010) was celebrated at home after church. We didn't do something special. For me, Mother's Day is celebrated everyday when my son gives me a hug and kiss me when he gets home from school....and when hubby gets home from work early in the morning giving me hugs and kisses and saying how much he misses and loves me; those times are so precious to me! I feel special and loved. Anyway, on Mother's Day, Jake gave me a card of which I have posted on last week's Mommy Moments, while hubby bought me a cellphone though I told him not to....! I don't really need anything, but us to be together.

This is the card Jake's made for me at school for Mother's Day.

This red Rose was the gift I got from church

The next day was Mexican's Mother's Day (May 10, 2010), hubby and I celebrated it with a brunch at a Mexican Resto. He had a Posole and I can't remember how they call the one I ordered (scrambled egg with ground beef with red beans and rice on the side).

For more Mommy Moments entries, head on at Chris's blog or click the badge above!

15 comments:

Tetcha said...

I know I told you before how lucky you are to have two sweet and thoughtful boys in your life because they always make you feel special and loved. My entry is up, too, Mommy!

Clarissa said...

So sweet talaga ng husband mo at ni Jake!!Busog ka pa sa Mexican resto!Your husband loves to show his appreciation of you being a good Mom to Jake^_^

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Yup! Everyday is mommy's day for us!!!

Mel_Cole said...

Ako-on nang red rose nimu Te Cecile! hehehe, Nice to hear you felt special in your mother's day this year :)

Lulu said...

wow kami din nag mexican resto last mother's day... we are lucky we have great husband and wonderful kid ....

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang sweet talaga ng 2 mong boys ate hehehe..

Fun Filled Mother's day

Anonymous said...

Just think of the phone as an extra extra bonus :) That's a beautiful rose.. Happy MM!

MJ said...

totoo yan every day is mothers day kong ako tanongin mo...hehehe!

kimmyschemy said...

well.. THAT was SPECIAL! belated happy mother's day!

Unknown said...

I love the last sentence the best oart about my mom is she is my mom. Nakakataba ng puso. Sweet ng hubby at son mo ces,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwwwww...makahilak man sad ta...ka sweet ni jake teCes...you are so blessed!

Chris said...

you have a sweet boy! thanks for joining us!

kcatwoman said...

it seems that your son adores you very very much .. i mean he always remembers that you hug him and that you always smile.. and i love this line the most "the best thing about my mom is she is my mom" awww.

have a happy life!!

Flor
kcatwoman
ldspinay
Bookneneng

Tetcha said...

Motherhood is a great privilege indeed. We are entrusted to care for God's little children, and that makes us mothers really special.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea