Friday, February 4, 2011

Playing With Snow

Posted by Cecile at Friday, February 04, 2011
Here we are playing with the snow. Jacob wanted to make a snowman but the snow doesn't stick together and so what we did was play a snowball fight, and walked around the neighborhood. Good thing the temperature has gone up a little bit. I even saw the sun setting while sitting in front of my computer. Hubby took these pictures in front of our house.

...just me posing for a remembrance :-).
More snow...
Talking with our neighbor, Jim who was shoveling snow.
Back of our house where we first played before going on the front yard.
Jake and I strikes a pose :-).
Hubby trying to make a snowman for Jake, but to no avail :-(.
My little guy making a snow angel.
Me again...it is so seldom that I get into the pictures for I always end up being the photographer :-)!

4 comments:

Cookie said...

Beautiful pictures Ces. Asa na gani mo ron? diba ng relocate namo?
Sus oi, wa jud tawon ko kakita ug snow when I went to US 7years ago. Niuli mn gud ko during fall season. Didto ko ng stay sa Illinois. I hope makabalik pako kay hapit na raba mo expire akong visa and hope makakita nako ug snow, for remembrance lang gud, hehe =)

Mommy Liz said...

Ang dami ngang snow ah! buti dyan patag ang yard nyo, dito kasi sa amin pataas pababa, ehehhe.. pero maganda mag sledding. More snow????

Unknown said...

hi ate ces... it has been a long time... musta na?

snow day! wishing that someday maka experience ako nyan :-)

shengy said...

nice family bonding

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea