Thursday, May 12, 2011

MM: Here Comes the Baby!

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, May 12, 2011
I gave birth to Jacob two months early. Both of us stayed at the hospital for a month. During those times, I tried to give Jacob breast milk while he was at NICU. Unfortunately, I didn't get much milk from me no matter how much I pump milk out of me. So, we decided to give him formula milk.

Our first meeting after three days. I was recuperating from C-Section while he was at NIU and I couldn't go there till I am able to walk.

During one of my visit with him at NICU where he smiled at me when I called his name :-).

He was at the incubator for three weeks because he needs to gain weight.

Now, my preemie is a healthy 6 year old who hadn't have any serious illnesses at all. God has blessed us with a beautiful baby whom we are and will always be proud of!

mommy moments

12 comments:

Stef said...

Jacob is just an adorable baby. I could only imagine how hard it is seeing your little angel in an incubator for weeks. But, let's all be thankful that he's OK. GOD is really good. Care to check my story? Thanks and see you around!

PL said...

Jacob is a precious angel. Thank God he made it through! visiting your MM entry Mommy Ces! hope you could visit mine too!

http://www.mommypinks.com/2011/05/14/mommy-journey-here-comes-the-baby/

 gmirage said...

Oh, congratulations mommy! I can feel how precious he is for you having gone through such...and yes a smile from our babies would make us go through not so fond moments...tc! - Mirage

Unknown said...

cute tiny baby! glad he has grown healthy and strong ...

kimmyschemy said...

it is indeed a blessing when our babies grow up to be healthy children..

care to visit MY ENTRY?

Laikka said...

must be so hard that time.. the baby so adorable!..congrats again mommy..i actually salute you!

mine is up too..hope you can drop by

Chris said...

you and your jacob is a miracle! thanks for sharing today!

Tetcha said...

Jacob was so tiny then, but he's now all grown up! Happy MM!

darly said...

it must have been really difficult at those times, but God saw you through and has never left you. Your Jacob is soo adorable- God bless you more :)

Have a great week fellow awesome mom and hope you have a look at my MM entry as well.
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Sam D. said...

Congratulation for having a new angel! :-)

jellybelly said...

How tiny he was but so cute! Great job raising him to a healthy kid.

Visiting from Mommy Moments :)

Mia Dela Cruz-Soriano said...

Really sweet story! It made me remember the time I had my own daughter. I went through the same thing as you did and my daughter also hasd to spend time at the NICU due to some complications. But everything is alright with her no as well.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea