Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mommy Moments: Sports

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, August 13, 2011
It's been awhile since I last joined this meme; and I just realized now how I missed it! Now, I decided to join again and hope to not miss it again. Anyway, here is my share for this week. Sport is the theme and I am posting Jacob photos playing his fave sport next to swimming....baseball!

These pictures are taken during one of those weekends with our family friends, the Friers. We went to the park and the boys had so much fun playing baseball.

mommy moments

4 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

Galing-galing! Sis, pang-MLB na jud na ba. Unta magpadayon no hangtud modaku? :)

Visiting for MM! Hope to see you at my FAMILY ON SPORTS photos shared! Have a great weekend! :)

darly said...

baseball is no easy sport, hats off to kids who are into it

Enjoy the week ahead, here's my MM entry for the week. God Bless!

Tetcha said...

Sports is a good bonding activity for parents and kids. Your son looks like he's really having a grand time playing baseball. Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/08/mommy-moments-sports.html

Please update my blog URL in your blog roll because I migrated to WP last March, and you might be getting feeds from my blogger.com blog. Thanks!

Chris said...

i wish baseball was as popular here too. anyway, i am glad to see you back here in mommy moments. see you around! :D

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea