Sunday, June 22, 2008

My few favorite quotes

Posted by Cecile at Sunday, June 22, 2008
"I asked God, 'How do I get the best out of life?'God said, 'Face your past without regrets. Handle your present withconfidence. And prepare for the future without fear!" -GOD-


"The more perfect one becomes, the less he is inclined to speak of the imperfections of others." -ElRay L. Christiansen-


"If life were easy, it wouldn't be hard." -Sherrie Dew-


"I never said: it would be easy. I only said: it would be worth it." -JESUS CHRIST-


"The past is behind, learn from it; Today is here, live it; The future is ahead, prepare for it."


-Pres. Thomas S. Monson-


These are few of my favorite quotations that inspires me to be better person, wife and mother and citizen.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea