Monday, June 9, 2008

Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , me!

Posted by Cecile at Monday, June 09, 2008
I am a stay at home mother who wants to earn extra to make ends meet. Between rent, bills, medicines (immunosuppressant for my kidney transplant), money to send to my parents in the Philippines, son's tuition fee and everything; my husband's income is not enough for all our expenses. I need to help him. Then one day, a friend (Juliet) of mine told me about this thing called “Blog” and how to get paid just by writing the things that I like and interested in. I became interested and now I am in and am actually addicted to it. I know I can help be of help with our expenses by doing the blogs. I am glad that I can earn without leaving the comfort of our home, spend time with my family and do the things I like to do in my own pace. Who wouldn't love that!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea