Saturday, June 14, 2008

using flour in the washing machine...?

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, June 14, 2008
I have been busy today doing the laundry, changing the beddings and cleaning and tidying the whole house because my Aunt is coming today from New York. We haven't seen each other for almost seven years. I lived with her in Malaysia before I got here in America. We will be picking her up at the airport this afternoon (4:30pm).
Anyway, while I was loading the laundry in the washing machine, my son, Jacob asked if he could help me and I said "yes", then he started loading it with me. After we loaded the dirty clothes into the washing machine, he asked "Mommy where's the flour? Aren't we going to put flour in the washing machine? I laughed because I think it was funny when he calls the powdered laundry soap "flour". I said what flour? He pointed his finger at the cabinet where I put all the laundry stuff. He is really making laugh a lot lately. Oh! My happy helper...isn’t he sweet or what? I love him so much….

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe... i can imagine you with Jacob while i was reading your post... katuwa :-)

Maricel said...

awww that's so cute! =)

Maricel

Michelle2 said...

haha that's funny. :)

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea