I don't know why, but my son is in to watching Hannah Montana and he is only four year old not to mention that most fans of Hannah are young girls! It was funny because he imitates her actions and songs and dances. He also watches Nickelodeon. Anyway, if you are a fan of animated movies or eve reality shows, you might want to check you favorite TV shows out. Do you know that you can help them win the most prestigious Kids' Choice Awards? Yes, you can! The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards is also known as the KCAs is an annual awards show that is held in late March or early April. This year it will be on March 28 at 8PM. It would be great to learn that you have taken part of the voting system that helped your favorite stars win the award. Why don't you spread the word to all your friends out there? You can also add the widget with your blog or even to your myspace account to help spread the news. And oh, don't forget that they must be 14 and above to participate in this activity. So, if you think your favorite actors or actress is the best and suited for such great award, go ahead and vote for him or her. This is a great opportunity for you to help your Favorite actor or actress become popular and improve their talents and ability. What are you waiting for? Go to check the website and vote for your favorite star (actor/actress) now! Or click the widget above to vote. You can vote once everyday.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Breast Augmentation, Liposuction and Etc...
- Ginormous Meme
- Early Spring Activities
- Ring Tag
- Great Deals on Lingerie
- Mommy Moments - Summer Outing
- Kids' Choice Awards 2009
- Fruits, Only in the Island of Philippines
- Play and Win ... Great Sweepstakes!
- Reliable Worldwide Business Directory
- In Honor of Spring!
- Versace, my Favorite Perfume
- Gifts from a Very Good Friend, Dhemz
- Porn in the Workplace and How to Stop It!
- Was Born to Serve!
- Manic Monday #159
- Funny Things about Irish Symbols
- More Pictures from Field Trip
- A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award
- Mommy Moments - Bath Time
- World's Worst Cultural Mistakes
- ▼ March (21)