Today’s topic is “6 things you love or hate about autumn.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
Here are my six:
1) I love shopping Halloween costume for my son and seeing him on it.
2) I love taking my son trick or treating at church and in the neighborhood.
3. I hate raking leaves that fell on the ground.
4) I love seeing the beautiful colors of leaves around.
5) I love our family trip to Pumpkin Patch.
6) I love the windy, cool weather.