Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Tag from Friends

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Juliet and Chuchie tagged me with this one; sorry guys for it took me a while to post it. Oh well better late than never. Thanks, guys for including me :-).

Do you think your hot?
I think so, at least to my husband :-).

Please, upload your favorite picture


Why do you love this picture?
It is "Us" that's why :-)!

When was the last time you eat pizza?
Last night with my son and friends.

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban)

What are you doing while working on this game?
Talking to my husband.

What is your favorite nick name?
Ces , is what most of my friends call me.

What kind of person are you?
I am a very simple and easy to be pleased person, forgiving, and trusting
What is your favorite song?
Love is All Around.

What is your favorite food?
Aside from Filipino foods, I also like Vietnamese and Mediterranean.

What is the most stressful thing to you?
Moving in or our of state.

Mention the three must have items on your purse.
Keys (car, mailbox and house), wallet and hand sanitizer.

What are your favorite colors?
Light Blue. white, purple and green.

Please tag other friends of yours.
I am tagging: Shy, Dhemz, Ams, Rose, Liza, and Imelda

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
Become a Registered a Nurse

What is your favorite city to stay?
Aside from Muntinlupa (Philippines), it's Richardson, the city where we are now!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea