Saturday, October 3, 2009

I am Busy as a Bee!

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, October 03, 2009
Yup, it is already 1:30 in the morning, but I am still wide awake working double time to finish the last task I've grabbed from PPP. Obviously, I am in need of money to send to my family in the Philippines who needs our help. Though they are not badly affected by the typhoon that caused damaging flood in Manila, they still need our support. We are just hoping that the flood from Cabanatuan will not reach them for one of the dam in Nueva Ecija has just released extra water accumulated from too much raining caused by typhoons that recently badly affected the Northern and Central parts of Luzon. I need to go to bed as soon as I am done with this opps. Hopefully, tomorrow I can start working with the tasks from Blogvertise which are about to expire any time this week.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea