Friday, October 9, 2009

A Gloomy, but Busy Day!

Posted by Cecile at Friday, October 09, 2009
I feel like taking a long nap this morning, why? It is because rain is pouring early today. But I have to stay awake for the reason that there is so much to do in the house. Laundry, tidying the living room and Jake's bedroom, putting away clean dishes and loading the dishwasher with the dirty ones. It seems like chores is never ending, not to mention that I need to buy a gift to bring at the birthday party tomorrow. I never met this Filipina in person before, but she invited us. We only met through friendster; I just hope that things will be well despite of that. I am sure she is a nice woman and so is her family. Oh, well, need to finish opps in between chores, multi-tasking works well this time :-)!

4 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Never ending chore is indeed true ate Cecile. Yan ang reality ng buhay. I hope that you will have great time tomorrow at the party.

EJ said...

It's sunny here in our side Ms. Cecille.. Have a great weekend..

I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please cast a vote for her every day until October 31st it would be so much appreciated. To cast your vote, please go to this link. Thank you very much for all your help!

R3 Method Show said...

I keep hearing people all over facebook mention the rain in their area. We are not seeing much here in FL.

Clarissa said...

Enjoy your day at your friends house!!^_^Take some photos to share ha!!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea