Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Keep Your Fave Foods Secured!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Nowadays, keeping your food safe on the fridge is hard to do especially at the office or in a palce where plenty of people live like the dormitories. It is very frustrating when you are hungry or thirsty and wanted to eat and only to find out that they are gone. I still remember when I was single and living with my grandmother, cousins and siblings in one house; it frustrates me not being able to find the soda I have saved to drink after eating meal. I wished there was a away to keep my food safe that time.

Now, I don't need to worry anymore because I can keep my soda, foods and snacks safe with the help of "Refrig-A Raiders." Keep your Food Safe from "Refrig-A Raiders" at Home, Dorm or the Office with the Original Personal Food Security System, The Fridge Locker. With it, you can keep your snacks, sodas and every food at work and dorm secured. You should check www.FridgeLocker.com to find more info about this great product. The fridge locker has a chromed metal combination lock where you can set any combination you prefer and it works well in the fridge, freezer or pantry. It is portable and you can take it wherever you go. Buy yourself this personal snack-urity system and keep your favorite foods and drinks safe and secure, now!

2 comments:

Glenda is the name. =) said...

i agree... =D

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

now the only problem would be if they take the whole fridge locker lol

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea