Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Snowing and Falling...

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, February 11, 2010
Before the alarm went off this morning, the phone rang twice, but didn't leave a message. So. I didn't bother to get up. Finally when the alarm went off, Jacob and I jumped out of bed to get ready for school. On my way to the kitchen, I picked the phone up to check who have called earlier. I have found out that it was Ate Delia; so I called her back to see what was wrong.She told me that it is snowing, good enough, the ground is cover with snow. That is the reason why she didn't go to work because she is very scared driving on the road with thick snow. Anyway, to make it short, she told me not to send Jake to school for the reason that it would be hard for me to drive. I appreciate her concern, but I am not the one driving, it is Matt who'll come home from work. I checked on the news and realized that the school district has not cancel school yet, plus it is Valentine's Day party at my son's school and he wouldn't want to miss it. Good thing there will be no school tomorrow due to Staff/Teacher Development day. Well. the temperature is dropping so fast and the snow will continue till tomorrow. Seems like Spring is not going to be over yet soon :-(...wahhh...am so tired of cold weather. Here are few picture I took this morning...


Outside our apartment....

Jake and Daddy on the way to school...

On the other side of our apartment.

4 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Buti nga hindi masyado madami snow nyo ces, dito hindi pa nababawasa, kundi nadadagdagan pa. lol

Happy Valentines sa inyo diyan kenyons fam, anong plano for valentines?

Cecile said...

Tsang, naa didto sa CC entry ang plan sa Valentine's day :-); sa balay ra mi, luto lang ko dinner :-)

Lulu said...

hahayyy bakit ako walang snowww huhuhu

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Cecile! Wow! nice picture naman kayo ni Jake. I bet you guys had fun playing sa snow

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea