Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Be a Torchbearer for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I use to be active in playing volleyball when I was in grade school till high school. I really enjoyed those days for I love playing sports games. My team sometimes wins and sometimes doesn't, but that was fine with us especially me. Why? Because playing games is not just for the purpose of winning but for me, it is good for my health and it gives positive effect in my life. For me, in order to become a good player, discipline and good attitudes to our team mates and opponents are very important. And for us to win, we need more practice, strength, skills, techniques, speed, endurance, stamina, focus and a strong determination to win. Anyway, have you heard about SOGO Active challenge? If you said “no” then let me tell you a little bit about the program. Coca–Cola invited all Canadians youth to join the challenge. And they will give an award of over 1,000 torchbearer sports in Vancouver 2010 Olympic Torch Relay. Those who would like to join, they need to prove and demonstrate their commitment in adopting an active and healthy lifestyle. The great thing about this is that 20 of the participants will be awarded to youth affiliated with Halifax-based Active Halifax Communities. The Coca- Cola Canada said that Active Halifax Communities will be the first community organization in Nova Scotia host the Sogo Active program which is a national active program that aimed at Canadian youth. And if you are a Canadian youth and is interested in joining the program? Then visit their site now to learn more about the program.
Post?slot_id=30724&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea