Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stem Cell Collection, Worth Keeping Resolution!

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, January 24, 2009

I got a tag from a blogger friend which was to lists my new years resolutions. I wrote lots of them which I know they will be broken, at least most of them; so sad! But there are at least few of them that I need to keep, stuffs with regards to my health and my family's health as well. We should never take for granted our health for nobody can do it for us but ourselves; the doctor gives instructions and it is up to us to follow it. Anyway, I am glad that aside from taking care of my health, there is one thing we can do to also help family members and that is though C’elle, the exclusive and revolutionary service that provides women with the unique opportunity to collect and preserve vital stem cells that can be collected from the body's menstrual fluid during monthly period. Science revealed that the collected stem cells can be used in treating over 70 life-threatening diseases such as osteoporosis, heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease to name a few. To do the collection process, C'elle provides the women necessary tools to collect stem cells with clear and understandable directions, and mailing instructions, making it easier to collect in the privacy of our own home. So, to those women out there, let us keep this one by going to C'elle's website and click Order Now page for more information and for the price just go to Pricing page . I am positive that we can all keep this resolution because we need and have to!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea