Saturday, February 28, 2009

National Sporting Events in Branson, MO

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have been hearing nice things about the place called Branson, Missouri. So, I became interested and started reading about it on the internet and found out that it is more than I would have imagine. It has everything for a family activities to enjoy and have fun with. I would definitely take my family there so we can all enjoy the great Amusement Parks like the White Water, Celebration City and Silver Dollar City. I can't wait to be at the "Live Music Capital of the World" and listen to wonderful music. Not only that, l also found out that there are two famous hotels where traveler and visitors could stay with which are the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the the one I would love to stay to with my family, the HIlton Branson Convention Center Hotel because of their Escape Packages available. A place where we would stay and relax after having fun visiting White Water Park, Silver Dollar City and Celebration City. Anyway, with all that, spring is just right around the corner, and so as the spring break. This is the best spring break your family would ever have if you book your reservation now and take your family to enjoy the exciting events like the NAIA Division II Men’s Basketball Tournament March 11-19, 2009, an exhilarating 32-team, single-elimination tournament featuring the champions of the Division II conferences and regional tournaments as well as the Walmart FLW Bass Tournament March 12-15, 2009. This is one exciting events you and your family wouldn't want to missed!

Post?slot_id=33107&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take me with you cecile with you go to branson MO. just pack me in your suitcase hehehe.

I love giving you award my friend so theres another friendship award for you in my blog.

Have a beautiful Saturday!

amiable amy said...

wow, you got this ? im happy for you

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea