Tonight is the last night of our stay here in Barclay Towers. We were busy today as usual. We have done our routine activities everyday like walking early in the morning by the seashore, breakfast, swimming on the beach, and on the inside pool afterwards. We also went for a bike ride like we did yesterday, have eaten our lunch in and dinner out. We really took advantage of swimming on the beach that is why we didn't go to any of the museums here as well as Dolphin watching and visit to aquarium. We have ended our day by eating at a Sea foods Restaurant. We really have had a blast with our spring/summer vacation this year. And I thanked God for this wonderful opportunity to bond as family.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Perfection is a Long Process...
- Father and Son's Night Out!
- Will Miss Our Car...
- I Love This Poem!
- Deal-a-day Photography
- Busy even on Memorial Day...
- Gifts from my Men....
- Collision Repair Experts
- Good News...
- Blockbuster is Simply the Best!
- Who Were You in High School?
- Charter's Phatband, Fastest in the U.S.
- Manic Monday # 168
- Great Price for Great Wedding and Bridesmaid Dress...
- Rentals and Vacation
- Photo Hunter # 3 Painted
- Real Property Management
- Internationa Bloggers Community
- Payday Loan
- My Mother's Day Celebration Yesterday...
- Mommy Moments - Happy Mommy Moments
- HomeAgain supports the American Humane Association...
- Another Busy Day!
- Look Great, Breath Easier and Protect Yourself!
- Create a Cleaner, Healthier Home
- Affordable Swim Wear for All!
- Photo Hunt # 1 - Walking
- Free Gift Card Sweepstakes from Charter!
- Twenty Firsts Meme
- Walk, Help and Bee Well
- Just for YOU, Mother
- Fit Click, Online Weight Loss Community
- ▼ May (32)