Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just for YOU, Mother

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, May 02, 2009
A week from now, Mother's Day is here. And I would like to Thank my mother for everything she has done for me and the things that she still do for me and my siblings. She was an example of patient, long suffering, unconditional love and selfless person. With that, I am and will forever be grateful for her. I also thank God, the Father for blessing me with such a Great Mom.

I love you, Inang (mother) for the good exapmles you have shown us. I wouldn't be where and who I am (mother and person) right now if it wasn't from you.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
...to the Best Mom ever, My Inang!

"Motherhood" which I think should be our main focus as of this time. "Motherhood is near to divinity." It is the highest and holliest calling. It is next to the angels. This divine service of motherhood can be rendered only by mothers. It may not passed to others. Mothers are to conceive, bear, nourish, love and train. They are to be helpmates, and are to counsel with their husbands.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea