Five more days and we are off to Texas. I am still here busy packing things up; good thing that I still managed to grab opps. I am now trying to get some job done here by visiting and a little blog hopping before my hubby gets back from Petersburg where he will meet one of those buyers who wanted to buy our car (Honda Element). Yup, we are trying to sell one of our car and replace it with a truck. I cannot believe it! I started missing the car already. Jacob didn't want us to sell it first, but now I am the one who wouldn't want to sell it. We only have this car for a year; it isn't that nice looking car, but it is roomy and that is what I like about it. Oh well, I am sure I'll get over this feeling. Got to go now, ned to visit your blogs, guys! Oh by the way, we will be on the road to Texas on Monday. Texas, here we come...Yeeehaaahhh!
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Perfection is a Long Process...
- Father and Son's Night Out!
- Will Miss Our Car...
- I Love This Poem!
- Deal-a-day Photography
- Busy even on Memorial Day...
- Gifts from my Men....
- Collision Repair Experts
- Good News...
- Blockbuster is Simply the Best!
- Who Were You in High School?
- Charter's Phatband, Fastest in the U.S.
- Manic Monday # 168
- Great Price for Great Wedding and Bridesmaid Dress...
- Rentals and Vacation
- Photo Hunter # 3 Painted
- Real Property Management
- Internationa Bloggers Community
- Payday Loan
- My Mother's Day Celebration Yesterday...
- Mommy Moments - Happy Mommy Moments
- HomeAgain supports the American Humane Association...
- Another Busy Day!
- Look Great, Breath Easier and Protect Yourself!
- Create a Cleaner, Healthier Home
- Affordable Swim Wear for All!
- Photo Hunt # 1 - Walking
- Free Gift Card Sweepstakes from Charter!
- Twenty Firsts Meme
- Walk, Help and Bee Well
- Just for YOU, Mother
- Fit Click, Online Weight Loss Community
- ▼ May (32)