It is father and son night out today, so hubby and son went to see Star Wars at movie theater today. They want me to join them but I decided to stay home watch T.V., blog and grab opps. I am glad they went without me. Oh by the way, we sold our car today, yehey! I hope when we get to Texas, we will be able to find the truck we both like. We need at least two cars if we will both go to work. I think I need to work for at least a year before going back to school. I need to be a Texas resident for at least one year before I can go back to college or else I will pay out of state college tuition which is more than we can afford. I think I can wait.
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Perfection is a Long Process...
- Father and Son's Night Out!
- Will Miss Our Car...
- I Love This Poem!
- Deal-a-day Photography
- Busy even on Memorial Day...
- Gifts from my Men....
- Collision Repair Experts
- Good News...
- Blockbuster is Simply the Best!
- Who Were You in High School?
- Charter's Phatband, Fastest in the U.S.
- Manic Monday # 168
- Great Price for Great Wedding and Bridesmaid Dress...
- Rentals and Vacation
- Photo Hunter # 3 Painted
- Real Property Management
- Internationa Bloggers Community
- Payday Loan
- My Mother's Day Celebration Yesterday...
- Mommy Moments - Happy Mommy Moments
- HomeAgain supports the American Humane Association...
- Another Busy Day!
- Look Great, Breath Easier and Protect Yourself!
- Create a Cleaner, Healthier Home
- Affordable Swim Wear for All!
- Photo Hunt # 1 - Walking
- Free Gift Card Sweepstakes from Charter!
- Twenty Firsts Meme
- Walk, Help and Bee Well
- Just for YOU, Mother
- Fit Click, Online Weight Loss Community
- ▼ May (32)