Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Father and Son's Night Out!

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, May 27, 2009
It is father and son night out today, so hubby and son went to see Star Wars at movie theater today. They want me to join them but I decided to stay home watch T.V., blog and grab opps. I am glad they went without me. Oh by the way, we sold our car today, yehey! I hope when we get to Texas, we will be able to find the truck we both like. We need at least two cars if we will both go to work. I think I need to work for at least a year before going back to school. I need to be a Texas resident for at least one year before I can go back to college or else I will pay out of state college tuition which is more than we can afford. I think I can wait.

1 comments:

Clarissa said...

If you decided to work,do you still continue on blogging?Seems like hard at first but you will get through it eventually.Good luck!!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea