As we all know, nobody is perfect in this world. Everyone commit mistakes and deserve a second chance. We cannot judge people or someone with one mistake she/he made be it intentional or by accident. We knew ourselves better that others, so before we judge someone, we should look at ourselves first and study whether we haven't done something wrong or not. More or less you will find yourself guilty of something. I, for one is not perfect; everyday I am trying not to offend God and fellowmen in everything I do, be it big or small, in words or in deeds. It is not easy because we are only human, capable of committing sin or mistake. The only One who is capable of judging is Jesus, whom we know is the Only Perfect Person who has ever walked on this very earth. I am a firm believer of "The more you know yourself, the less you criticize or judge others". It is my hope and prayer that we ponder this saying and strive to perfect ourselves line upon line precept upon precept and one step at a time. And through Jesus "Atonement", everything is possible. For He Himself has said: "Be ye therefore is perfect, even as our Father (God) who is in heaven is perfect".
Site Worth Visiting
- ► 2011 (45)
- ► 2010 (95)
- Perfection is a Long Process...
- Father and Son's Night Out!
- Will Miss Our Car...
- I Love This Poem!
- Deal-a-day Photography
- Busy even on Memorial Day...
- Gifts from my Men....
- Collision Repair Experts
- Good News...
- Blockbuster is Simply the Best!
- Who Were You in High School?
- Charter's Phatband, Fastest in the U.S.
- Manic Monday # 168
- Great Price for Great Wedding and Bridesmaid Dress...
- Rentals and Vacation
- Photo Hunter # 3 Painted
- Real Property Management
- Internationa Bloggers Community
- Payday Loan
- My Mother's Day Celebration Yesterday...
- Mommy Moments - Happy Mommy Moments
- HomeAgain supports the American Humane Association...
- Another Busy Day!
- Look Great, Breath Easier and Protect Yourself!
- Create a Cleaner, Healthier Home
- Affordable Swim Wear for All!
- Photo Hunt # 1 - Walking
- Free Gift Card Sweepstakes from Charter!
- Twenty Firsts Meme
- Walk, Help and Bee Well
- Just for YOU, Mother
- Fit Click, Online Weight Loss Community
- ▼ May (32)