Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dating 101

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, August 09, 2008
I was tagged by Maybel. Thanks for this one dear, and for letting me participate.

1. When was your first kiss and where? It was with my first love and boyfriend during one our dates after watching movie at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City, still remember the movie by Dolly Paton titled "Save the best for last."
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last? It was back in 1992; I was singing at choir competition at church, he then saw me saw me there. It just so happened that his friend was a friend of mine , too. We were introduced and the rest was a history. It lasted for almost two years. It was very painful because he was my first love and we were engaged before he gets back to California.
3. What age were you allowed to date? My parents didn't really set any age on when I can date. I was so engrossed witn my study that time, but I have a crush in high school then. I didn't date till I was done schooling.
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager? I didn't do anything like that when I was a teenager, was so focused with my studies. I have a crush 'though.
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret? The longest relationship I have was with my husband. The secrect? We put God first in everything we do; kind of He was in between us. We also try not to change each other, and accept each other for who we really are, on top of understanding, constant courtship, compromise, care companionship and consideration.
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down? We dated six months, got engaged for six months and then got married later on.
7. How did you know he was the ONE? When he came all the way from U.S. of A. to Malaysia for my birthday as a gift. He proposed and I accepted; six months later we were married. I knew he was the one the moment I spoke with him. He is a soft spoken person and I can feel that he was so sincere and humble, very trusting yet shy. He was the person I always wanted to be for my husband. He is more than I imagined he would be; he still is and I thanked God for him.
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date? I am not sure; but he can date go on a group date when he turns sixteen.
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent? I hope to be cool, but am more of a strict one. My husband sure will be the cool one.
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?Just take it easy and don’t rush into things. Be responsible for all your actions.

I have had fun doing this! Now am sharing this to: Grace, Jean, Jamie and all my friends on my lists. Have fun, guys and enjoy!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea