Sunday, August 3, 2008

I hate these shores.

Posted by Cecile at Sunday, August 03, 2008
This meme/tag was given to me by a friend, Cheryll, Jherlea and Genny who are busy Mom like me. Thank you guys for this very cute tag.

~~~START COPY~~~
This meme is pretty simple. Here are the rules:
1) List down the household chores you hate and why.
Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog’s link in the domesticated divas linky love. You
can add all your blogs.

5.) Leave ME a comment and I’ll add you up in the masterlist.
DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Ozzy’s Mom / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A’ La Mode / God’s Best Gift / MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal / My Precious Niche / Just Me.. Eds / Eds Mommy Life / My Virtual Closet / My Views On My So Called Life / The Real Deal The Real Me / Life is Good and Beautiful / ADD YOUR BLOG HERE
~~~END COPY~~~

My answer: Frankly, I don't hate doing any shores at all but ironing clothes. I was born in a poor family who cannot afford maid and babysitter, so I learned it all the hard way and I am so glad for that. It prepares me for my job as a wife and mother. I love it. And it pleases me serving my family willingly and lovingly. It makes me happy also, plus staying at home and doing the shores gives me satsfaction, and even though it is demanding; I still have time for myself and doing the things I love to do which is blogging.

Now, I would like to pass this to all busy Mom like me: Juliet, Joy, Juliana, Umma and Danah.

2 comments:

i'm babie said...

galing galing naman!

uy pa-add please yung isa kong blog at www.ybabie.com. thanks sis!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Cecile...

Thanks much for the tag. I just posted this one yesterday under my tags galore post...but thanks for the thought.

Enjoy the week ahead.

Juliana

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea