Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Yesterday and Today!

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, August 09, 2008
I was tagged by Jhona with this one. Thank You Dear!

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday
1. I did the usual dropping and picking up my son at school.
2. Did all the chores except laundry.
3. Updated my blogs and visited friends blogs and did opps.

Today
1. I am going to Filipino festival.
2. I will prepare myself for church tomorrow.
3. I will have my haircut done.

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventur" / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah's Blog / MeiYah's PhotoBlog / MeiYah's World / MeiYah's Sweet Nothings / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / My Wonderful Life / Life is Good and Beautiful /

Now I want to know yours: Cheryll, Avee, Umma, Vina, Marly and Kate Ashley.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea