Friday, August 8, 2008

Time to retire...Goodnight!

Posted by Cecile at Friday, August 08, 2008
It was a long day for me and my son today, it’s time to retire and go to bed. Tomorrow will be another exciting day for us for we will be going to the Filipino Festival in Richmond. I am hoping to meet new friends and acquaintances. We heard that there will be a lot of fun and games esp. for the kids. They have prepared a lot this year. I am hoping to find Dinuguan and Pinapaitan which I have been craving for a long time; the last time I ate these foods was last year when Jacob and I visited my family in the Philippines. My Father and Brother are good cook and they cooked these foods when we were there. Back to Filipino Festival, I can’t wait till its morning …well, got to go now. See you all in the morning. Have a goodnight sleep everyone!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea