Monday, August 25, 2008

Unique way to remember your family and life

Posted by Cecile at Monday, August 25, 2008
If you are like me who likes preserving memories of your child, family and everything, you will be amazed how much the website I have found has to offer. It is http://tinyurl.com/67bnr4. I have a four year old son and ever since he was born, I have been writing a journal about him so when he grows up even though he doesn’t have memories of it, he still have the journal I kept for him to learn of his childhood in case we won’t be around anymore. The MemoriesForMyChild.com has tones of everything you can use to preserve memories uniquely and beatifully from keepsakes, journal, holiday and photo cards, birth announcements and more. Just go to their website to learn more.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea