Monday, August 18, 2008

Survey About Me Tag

Posted by Cecile at Monday, August 18, 2008
I got this tag from Chole and Lou and I thanked them for this one.

Here's what you're supposed to do: Delete my answer and replace it with yours.

Two names you go by:
1. Cecile
2. Cecilia
Two things you're wearing now:

1. Dark green capri pants
2. Red t- shirt
Two things you would want [or have] in a relationship:

1. Trust (already have)
2. Respect (already have)
Two favorite things to do?
1. Spend time with family and friends
2. Going to church/temple
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Visit with the family in Philippines
2. Get a new house
Two things you did yesterday:

1. Went to church with my son
2. Watched Noah's Ark on T.V. with my family
Two things I ate yesterday:
1. Assorted olives bought at Bloom
2. Water melon

Two people you last talked to:
1. Hubby
2. Juliet
Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Shopping at Asian market
2. Clean the bathrooms
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:

1. Water
2. Crystal Light (any flavor)
Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to:

1. Grandma (Mameng)
2. Evelyn (mysister)


Please do not spoil the fun; share it with friends.

I would like to know more of my friends: Agnes/Ness, Bing, Cookie, DhoyM, Emzkie and Fe.


4 comments:

Cookie said...

Hey! I'd like to join the survey. This is fun, hehe. I'll post it on my blog ;)

Cecile said...

sure, i added your name as one paricipant, salamat again for posting it :-)

Emzkie said...

thank you so much for this tag sis.. i will do this at my domain. http://www.jazanotherday.com . be back later if im done na. =)

Emzkie said...

done with the tag! its in this link http://www.jazanotherday.com/2008/08/survey-about-me.html

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea