Thursday, August 7, 2008

Snack Time

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, August 07, 2008
Cheryll and Race wanted to know my son's favorite snacks.

I want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.When you are done with the tag link me up
here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.
1.
I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. 8. Suburban Sass 9. To the Moon and Back 10. Raising Sandy 11. Something Purple 12. Em’s Detour 13. Mind Bubbles 14. Stripe&Yellow 15. Vanity Kit 16. Living A Healthy Life 17. My Views On My So Called Life 18. My Virtual Closet 19. The Real Deal The Real Me 20. Life is Good and Beautiful 21. YOU

Jacob's favorite snacks are:

McDonald’s and he loves donuts, too!

Ice Cream

Chocolate Cake

Pumpkin Pie

Corn on the Cob

Nuts, except Peanuts because he is allergic to it!

Cookies

Chocolate Milk

Apple Juice

Apple sauce

Spaghetti

Ravioli

Yougart

Filipino foods,Plus he eats veggies, too! And calls Broccoli, a tree :-)

And a lot more, can write them all here...

It is now time to share Jake's favorite snacks to friends’ kids: Maybel, Sheng, Juliana, Juliet, Maureen, Danah and Katelove's.

2 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Salamat sa tag Cel...naku kulang ata buong homepage ng blog ko sa fave snack ng anak namin. Patpatin pero matakaw....

Juliana

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks a lot for this!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea