Friday, August 22, 2008

First and Currently Tag

Posted by Cecile at Friday, August 22, 2008

I got tagged by KristineKate. Thank you, Girl for this one :-).

FIRST:

1. First piercing - Ears (when I was still a baby).

2. First best friend - Melissa

3. First award - 3rd Honor (Gifts, Medal and Ribbons)

4. First crush – Alfredo Valle

5. First pet - Tala (Star)

6. First big vacation – California

CURRENTLY:

7. Eating – chocolate.

8. Drinking - Juice

9. I’m about to – take my medicines.

10. Listening to – the movie we are watching.

11. Plans for today – go to bed.

12. Waiting for – for opportunities.

13. Want kid/s – yup, ‘though already have son.

14. Want to get married - already am.

15. Careers in mind – in the field of healthcare.

I am tagging Everyone on my lists.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea