Thursday, August 28, 2008

Problem accessing PPP

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, August 28, 2008
Is it me or everybody that can't get in to the PPP? At 5:30 in the afternoon, I shut my Computer off because we will be attending my son's school orientation. The meeting start at 6pm and lasted for like two hours. Everything went well again just like with the meeting I have with my son's teacher this morning. Well after the meeting we decided to go to the mall for dinner since I didn't make a dinner; and after the dinner we stayed for half an hour at the vidoe arcade and played video game with our some. Got home at 9pm and opened my PC to check for opps, but for whatever reason I coudn't get in. I was trying to log in for like 3 hours but to no avail. I became frustrated, so I stopped trying instead I just dropped EC with my two blogs. I wasvery disappointed. It's 12:30am now, and I will try again for the last time before going to bed and hope to finally get in. Well see if I got lucky this time.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea