Sunday, November 16, 2008

25,000 Quality Gifts Under $25

Posted by Cecile at Sunday, November 16, 2008
Are you guys done with Christmas shopping? I am not, just partially done with my lists. At least I am done with the gifts to send to my family in the Philippines. I still need to do some shopping for my in-laws here and also my family and relatives. I still need to consider buying gifts for my friends, school related people and not to mention my husband’s colleague. Obviously, need more time shopping and more money especially than I thought. At times like this, Kmart will saves my day!

For years and years now, Kmart has been providing people the best quality products for very affordable prices you will never find in other stores today. During this Holiday season, Kmart re launched its layaway away program to make it easier for the shoppers to buy items they want for their family and relatives. They even added to their program the 25,000 gift items under $25 and are ready for free shipping. You can never imagine how much items they have in there that you can choose from. To make you feel more excited, here are some of their top items.

More great holiday values at Kmart include:
• Craftsman® 23-inch hand tool box with comfort handle, $19.99
• Martha Stewart Everyday tall nickel pillar candleholders, $14.99 each
• Route 66 girls fashion hoodies and embellished jeans, both just $16.99 each
• Joe Boxer men’s and women’s two- and three-piece cozy sleep sets, $12.99- $24.99
• Just Kidz® Deluxe soft-bodied 16” doll set with stroller, $20.00• LeapFrog Leapster Learning Games, various titles priced at $24.99

I say, visit their website now and order those items you will see that you like in there.
Click Here
Post?slot_id=

1 comments:

Danah said...

still looking for the best and affordable x' mas gifts 'til now.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea